Depending on where you might be in the world….it will depend on if you are craving human to human connection, or you are going about your business normally (or Covid normal!)
One of the things that we at Big Fish Events has observed over the past 6 months here in Australia, is that confidence to host events is low, but the desire to hold them is high.
How do we bridge that gap?
Here are our top 5 things you can do immediately to bridge the gap.
- Review what you did in 2019 (pre-Covid) and isolate the top 3 positive outcomes from face to face events you held.
- Once you have found the good bits, then isolate the 3 worst outcomes.
- Once you work out the bad bits – how much did they cost you for no return?
- Then you have a budget which you can use for creating digital content that has value for your customer base.
- Once you have that, you can chop up and change that content to get many bites at that cherry – and keep people involved in a conversation.
Don’t keep cancelling your event program, the one thing that gets you in front of many customers and creates a tangible connection – just weave it in, in ways that you have not had to think about before, and use your digital conversation to bridge that gap, between drinks.